- Rapidly develop a sophisticated menu of premium beverages.
- Enhance the scope and quality of your offerings.
- Drive deep loyalty and maximum lifetime revenue per customer.
Award-winning and patented coffee technology
Introducing the BaristaOne coffee machines and the Latte Art Factory milk foamer.
BaristaOne TwinWatch video
Latte Art Factory (LAF)Product details
BaristaOne Solo + LAFWatch video
Silky microfoam at the touch of a button
- The SCA’s best new product of the year for 2022 and 2023.
- Improve workflows and reduce milk waste.
- No staff training required.
Offer the best experience
- Serve drinks faster with barista-quality milk foam on tap.
- Expand your drink menu with hot and cold milk foam.
- For the first time, a machine-enabled closed concept safeguards that only your brand of coffee beans can be used.
- Automation of grinding, tamping, brewing and milk foam guarantees superior and consistent barista quality beverages.
“The Latte Art Factory has received great acclaim due the high quality and consistency of the foam from regular milk and plant-based alternatives.”
“We are proud to be the exclusive partner of Frank Buna in Denmark.”
SELL AT HIGHER PRICES
- Command a premium price for your high-end products.
- We’ve proven this in thousands of global retail locations. It’s a game changer for your business.
SELL WITH HIGHER MARGINS
- Lower your cost-per-cup in tandem with the higher prices you command.
- It is the best of both worlds. Higher revenue. Lower costs.
Discover Your Most Profitable Coffee Drinks
|TOTAL COST||CAFÉ’S MARGIN|
|Cappuccino M||533||3,80 €||1.702 €||1.066||0,29 €||0,10 €||416 €||1.286 €|
|Caffe Creme S||361||2,80 €||849 €||361||0,29 €||0,05 €||123 €||726 €|
|Caffe Latte M||209||3,80 €||667 €||418||0,29 €||0,10 €||163 €||504 €|
|Latter Macchiato M||179||2,80 €||421 €||179||0,29 €||0,05 €||61 €||360 €|
|2x Caffe Creme S||83||5,60 €||390 €||166||0,29 €||0,10 €||65 €||329 €|
*real numbers from an examplary customer in Germany – name changed
For your convenience we have omitted some similar data about different kinds of coffe.
Gross Margin Calculator with Portion Fee Model
|Sales price in premium segment||3,00 € (2,40 after 20 % VAT)|
|Cost of coffee per portion* incl. service||– 0,29 € (our recomendation fee)|
|Cost of consumables (milk, cups etc.)||– 0,10 €|
|Margin per cup||= 2,40 – 0,39 = 2,01 €|
|Rent per month||299 € = 10 € per day|
|Break-even-point in cups per day||10 € per day / 2,01 € margin = 5 cups per day|
*A “portion” is defined as a single shot of espresso. A double espresso would thus be two portions.
Break even with 5 cups per day – only variable cost (portion fee) thereafter for the customer. Full transparency of margin per portion sold